Get relief from allergy symptoms—including nasal congestion and sinus pressure.
- Available in a box of 24
- New look, same effective relief you trust
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper-respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use this product for children under 12 years of age
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before you use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
carnauba wax, corn starch, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose,
polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
This website contains the most current Drug Facts labeling information and may differ from labels on product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website labeling and product package labeling, this website labeling should be regarded as the most current.