For more complete relief from the sinus triple threat of sinus pain, pressure and congestion.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Available in boxes of 24 count
- New look, same effective relief you trust
- for the temporary relief of:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions, to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and makes coughs more productive
do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use this adult product for children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
Do not use
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis,
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Active Ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide, triacetin
- each caplet contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
This website contains the most current Drug Facts labeling information and may differ from labels on product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website labeling and product package labeling, this website labeling should be regarded as the most current.