Find long-lasting, non-drowsy relief from sinus congestion and pressure with just one pill per day.
- Contains pseudoephedrine
- Found behind the pharmacy or service counter
- Available in boxes of 10
- New look, same effective relief you trust
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- relieves sinus pressure
adults and children 12 years and older
children under 12 years
- swallow one whole tablet with water every 24 hours
- do not exceed one tablet in 24 hours
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
- the tablet does not completely dissolve and may be seen in the stool (this is normal)
- do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- had obstruction or narrowing of the bowel. Rarely, tablets of this kind may cause bowel obstruction (blockage), usually in people with severe narrowing of the bowel (esophagus, stomach or intestine).
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- you experience persistent abdominal pain or vomiting
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 240 mg
cellulose triacetate, hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium chloride, and titanium dioxide
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.