Get relief from sinus pressure and congestion by reducing swollen nasal passages.
- Contains pseudoephedrine
- Found behind the pharmacy or service counter
- Non-drowsy formula
- Available in boxes of 24, 48, or 96
- New look, same effective relief you trust
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper-respiratory allergies
adults and children 12 years and over
children ages 6 to 11 years
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
children under 6 years
- take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use this product for children under 6 years of age
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCI 30 mg
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
This website contains the most current Drug Facts labeling information and may differ from labels on product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website labeling and product package labeling, this website labeling should be regarded as the most current.