Nothing works faster on nasal congestion than the medicine in SUDAFED OM® Sinus Congestion Nasal Spray*.
- Active ingredient: Oxymetazoline HCl
- Non-drowsy formula
- Available in 0.5 FL. OZ. spray
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- the common cold
- hay fever
- upper-respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrink swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
adults and children 6 years to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision):
children under 6 years:
- 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10 to 12 hours
- do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dose
- use of this container by more than one person may cause infection
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Active Ingredient (in each spray)
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, glycerin, hypromellose, monobasic sodium phosphate, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
This website contains the most current Drug Facts labeling information and may differ from labels on product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website labeling and product package labeling, this website labeling should be regarded as the most current.