Get relief from sinus congestion and pressure caused by colds or allergies.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Available in boxes of 18, 36, and 72
- New look, same effective relief you trust
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free)
or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40
aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.