Get relief from sinus congestion and pressure caused by colds or allergies.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Available in boxes of 18, 36, and 72
- New look, same effective relief you trust
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper-respiratory allergies
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use this product for children under 12 years of age
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free)
or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40
aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
This website contains the most current Drug Facts labeling information and may differ from labels on product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website labeling and product package labeling, this website labeling should be regarded as the most current.