Get relief from sinus congestion and pressure, plus headaches.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Available in boxes of 24 or 72
- New look, same effective relief you trust
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- promotes sinus drainage
- temporarily reduces fever
adults and children 12 years and over
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
children under 12 years
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Active ingredients (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
carnauba wax, corn starch, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free)
or 215-273-8755 (collect)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.