Give your child relief from nasal congestion in a great-tasting grape-flavored liquid.
- Contains pseudoephedrine
- Found behind the pharmacy, or service counter
- Non-drowsy formula
- Alcohol and sugar-free
- Available in a 4 fl. oz. bottle (118 mL)
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever
or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
under 4 years
4 to 5 years
6 to 11 years
- find right dose below
- mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
- repeat dose every 4 to 6 hours
- do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Do not use
in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL*)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 15 mg
*5 mL = one teaspoonful
anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, menthol, poloxamer 407, polyethylene glycol, povidone K-90, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution
- each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 5 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free)
or 215-273-8755 (collect)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.