Give your child relief from nasal congestion in a great-tasting raspberry flavor
- Non-drowsy formula
- Alcohol and sugar-free
- Available in a 4 fl. oz. bottle (118 mL)
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever,
or other upper-respiratory allergies
under 4 years
4 to 5 years
6 to 11 years
- find right dose below
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not use more than 6 times in 24 hours
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Do not use
for a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Active Ingredient (in each 5 mL*)
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
*5 mL = one teaspoonful
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, water
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 14 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free)
or 215-273-8755 (collect)
This website contains the most current Drug Facts labeling information and may differ from labels on product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website labeling and product package labeling, this website labeling should be regarded as the most current.