Give your child relief from nasal congestion in a great-tasting grape-flavored liquid.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Alcohol and sugar-free
- Available in a 4 fl. oz. bottle (118 mL)
- temporarily relieves cough and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever,
or other upper respiratory allergies.
under 4 years
4 to 5 years
6 to 11 years
- find right dose below
- mL = milliliters; tsp = teaspoonful
- repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not give more than 6 times in 24 hours
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Do not use
in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a sodium-restricted diet
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- cough tends to come back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL*)
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
*5 mL = one teaspoonful
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no.1, FD&C red no.40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
- each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 15 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free)
or 215-273-8755 (collect)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.