coughing & sore throat
Use only as directed
Get relief from coughing, congestion and sore throat—plus, help loosen mucus to make coughs more productive.
- Effective relief you trust
Uses and Directions
temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage headache
- temporarily reduces fever
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
children under 12 years
- ask a doctor
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Purpose Acetaminophen 325 mg Pain reliever/fever reducer Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg Cough suppressant Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg Nasal decongestant
carnauba wax, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
WHICH SINUSES ARE CAUSING YOUR SINUS PAIN?
causes forehead pain, headaches
causes pain between the eyes, across the nose
causes pain in the cheeks, upper jaw/teeth
causes pain behind the eyes, on the top of the scalp, along the back of the head